View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 AM   #36
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
By the time she is done with meditations, her prayers, her katas, and her rest, she will have just enough time to prepare for another day of work at the Hunan Home Restaurant.

Her shift starts at 4pm the next day.
One of the waiters lets Sunae know that one of the customers would like to speak to the cook before he orders. He's described as a friendly guy with a shaved head and dark green eyes.

The Hunan is usually slow between the dinner and the late night crowd, and tonight is no exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
Zahira, dressed in a nice skirt and blouse- the kind of thing you would expect for a visit to this kind of bank would show up and smile at Ryuki's father's secretary. "Hello, I was hoping that when his schedule has a free moment I could speak with Ryukawa"
(The secretary's name is Nicole, BTW)
Nicole hems and haws a minute, seeming to consider. She types a couple of things into her console and then asks Zahirah, "What is this regarding?" She's friendly but trying to give the impression that you're not just asking for a muffin here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andygal View Post
After returning home to her apartment, Ida heads straight to her computer and fires off an email Upstairs "Boss - item was apparently last seen in the possession of a demon, probably in Hell."

She then gets to work fixing the Laptop, which will take a couple of hours, she then spends the rest of the night tinkering with various other projects, and will arrive back at the bank with the laptop at around 10 am the next morning. This is all assuming Jean doesn't contact her for more details and nothing else plot-related happens. If it does, I will edit this post later.
Jean fires back a brief e-mail. "'Apparently'? Remember, bad data in, bad data out."

(No plot plotted for that time period. I don't mind you showing up at the bank office at the same time Zahira is there.)