View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:52 PM   #51
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Sandbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Yes, poor thing."
This makes Ryuki quiet for a long time, and neither warrior angel steps in to fill the awkward silence. "I am not dumbstruck very often. I did not expect that from you."

Kyle chuffs, just for a second, and resumes eating.

"I remember the first time I saw Mitch. I got invited to the Bats Day market because...well, sort of invited myself...I'd heard that an old associate was going to summon angels. A con, of course." Bats Day scene the last Bats Day
He sips at his drink. "But much of magic is. So it all goes to hell, and someone has summoned The Baron, and this 'little'," he does air quotes, "impudite who had been tormenting Corey had ticked me off, and Mitch here suggests I let him have it. So I let him have it, banish on the spot. The trick was he was a lot bigger and better defended than I took him for. A lot. Physically knocked the wind out of me. Life's gentle reminder to size up an opponent before hitting him. Not that I often remember in the heat of the moment, but I'm gifted with a rock-solid defense. I hear that's a Creative thing, which really doesn't make sense to me."