View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:49 AM   #23
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: wordbound NPCS and overdoing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenitentDemon View Post
sorry for bumping an old thread didnt want to have to create a new one for a similar question.

What do you think the Angel of "Respect for the office of PotUS would be doing right now?" given the condition their words in?
Apropos of earlier in the thread, "Respect for the office of POTUS" would be an unusually small Word, being linked to only one country however large. (There's a running joke among expats that Americans don't understand that there is a rest of the world at times.) "Respect for Leadership" perhaps? "--for Elected Office"? This is potentially an old angel, going back to the Greek city-states at least.

Spreading such a Word out among all relevant nations and not just one would also prevent...extinction? I mean, if there was an angel of Yugoslavian Unity they'd be in a heap of trouble now, unless their word was broader to the extent of Blended Nations.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-28-2017 at 03:50 AM. Reason: I know my history better than that!
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote