View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #15
Bruno

Default Re: GURPS DF / DFRPG Random Dungeon Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scc View Post
I think there might be problem with bit for Mana and Sanctity, varying levels shouldn't affect Recover Energy other then by changing skill level. Heck given the way things work I'm not even sure if Sanctity should affect Recover Energy.
I'll add in the note that preventing Recover Energy is for DFRPG, not straight DF. I'm eventually going to be adding in a ticky-box or something to select between the two rules-sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scc View Post
You're also missing 'Sanctity' for Druids
"Natures Power" is what druidic stuff is called in DFRPG, I forget what it is in DF - and it's definitely on the list. However that one is more complicated because while you can say mana and sanctity are affected by mysterious unknown forces, Natures Power is from factors directly visible in the environment.

Which means figuring that out means the generator has to pay attention to some of the insane crap it spits out. I'm going to start by primarily basing it on walls/floor construction, which defines the general environmental conditions - which in turn means it depends on those features being properly added.

It's very much on my priority list, it's just quite fussy.
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote