View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 02:55 PM   #12
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: GURPS Character Assistant Updated to Version 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousThing View Post
Will this update allow me to experiment with Alternate Attributes? I really want to use Quintessence as the base skill for supernatural stuff.
You could do that with GCA4 already.

If you're asking if GCA will somehow know what skills should be adjusted to work with Quintessence, then no, you still have to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldj00 View Post
Wish you have been able to break out of the Windows box... like I have players who do not have computers, they have tablets and phones. Really wish, even if it was just a 'viewer' that allowed for like changing current HP, FP, etc., for mobile app/web app that works with phones and tablets.
I personally don't have enough time to work on that without it being a paying job, because I have to eat. I think maybe the web app GCalc (GURPS Calculator) does that kind of thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldj00 View Post
I get that the exporters and sheets are not supported, but are the actual character supported?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
You can load GCA4 characters into GCA5 with the normal File > Open. But it's a one-way conversion: when you save the character, you must save it as a GCA5 character.
What Stormcrow said.

Last edited by Armin; 02-08-2022 at 03:06 PM.
Armin is offline   Reply With Quote