Thread: Yrth technology
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #28
Qoltar
Pike's Pique

Default Re: Yrth technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by malloyd
.................... But you will never, ever see the improved spinning technology this implies, nor the chemical industry that generates the affordable soap or the color fast dyes across the entire spectrum.
Not in my version of it.

When I ran BANESTORM. One of my characters pitched and helped out at the Tavern they were eating and drinking at. She noticed a small greenish bottle next to the sink that bartander/tavern owner used to clean utensils and cups, glasses etc. When she looked at the bottom of the bottle - there was a very stylised trademark that had the letters "P&G" very prominent. *

It turns out the tavern owner was concerned about demonets, heard it was a good idea to always try to have clean plates and forks and things - so he traded for the cleaning liquid. Heard that it oroginally comes from Tredroy , down river. This nice Merchant House called White Star tRading sells the stuff.

- Ed Charlton

* I live in Cincinnati, so do all my players. Gotta work in a local area joke if possible. "P&G" /Proctor & Gamble has its headquarters here.
You can't take the sky from me....

A vote for charity: http://s3.silent-tower.org/TheKlingonVotes/index.html
Qoltar is offline   Reply With Quote