View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 09:55 PM   #65
Bowser

Default Re: Indiegogo: Ogre Miniatures Set 3 - Doppelsoldner and Ogre Mark VI

I haven't pledged yet, but I will -- since IGG takes the cash right away, I have to get some thing squared away first.

Having said that, I'm disappointed by two things.

1. IGG instead of KS. I have to accept this and I know that there are many things happening behind the scenes that I am not aware of that contributed to this decision. But IGG seems to have LOTS of problems for users compared to KS with the inability to change a pledge being one of the biggest. I will pledge according to what I will calculate to pay for what I want and hope (sincerely hope) that Backerkit will be able to sort it all out.

2. Lack of colors. I applauded the creation of the different colors for different factions and bought into them (literally!) whole hog. Red, Blue, Forest Green, Gray, and the fantastic "ghost army" of Glow-in-the-Dark. Now I have to decide if I want to get enough black units so I can spray paint them so that each of my armies can have their own Mk VI and Dopp in their own colors. Sigh. It kind of feels like SJG has pulled the rug out from under me although once again I realize that behind the scenes facts have probably force their hands on this issue. Still, it stings a little bit . . .

But, like it or not, when one is a "completest" as I am, one does what one must.

Just my $0.02,
Bowser