View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #13
zoncxs

Default Re: Superpower: Give me a moment and I am unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Other then the MA described I think ER is an option that fits since you describe it as "Charging up". However if not then you could also buy powers on accessability and prep required, or immediate prep required.
ER seems to be the way to go, with regeneration ER only to "charge it up" and have ER drain away every second. then use god like extra effort to boost my abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Hmmn Might be interesting to try using the variable fatigue cost rules (Powers P.101) substituting "FP" with "time multiplier" and "Costs Fatigue" with "Takes Extra Time"
I did that once, HP variable would have the same progression as takes extra time variable (I was using GCA) so I just renamed it. its great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesir23 View Post
One Munchkiny solution is Affliction (Advantage (Cosmic Modular Abilities +20) +2000%; Cumulative +400%, All-0ut -25%, Accessibility (Only on Self) -40%) [244/level]

So, every second that you spend doing nothing but concentrating, you get 20 points that you can put into any advantages you want. The ability is cumulative, so you can do this for as many rounds as you want (although, as written each power-up only lasts a minute, but you can fix that with Extended Duration).
I would swap all-out with requires a ready and only MA (+10) to make it 145pts, but thats only if I was a munchkin lol
zoncxs is online now   Reply With Quote