View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 02:27 PM   #313
Plane

Default Re: A Challenger Appears! Green versus Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
by basic 354 I get a minute of paced running before I have to make a HT roll or loose an FP. So its not forever, and may not even be enough to do what I want.
Hm, if we used someting like 1 FP = 5 AP (basic HT 10 burning ratio of 50%) them you could roll every 12 seconds to see if you lost 1 AP? Or maybe once every 10 seconds just to be rounder... or maybe roll every 1 second to see if you lose 0.1 AP? :)

Quote:
How do we want to apply that rule to your weird "I can move at full speed with a step" movement?
No idea, I think it's only possible because of the whole "step is a minimum of one hex" thing regardless of whatever your Full Move is.

Quote:
You can move at full speed while recovering AP? groan.
Which seems to be the case even if you don't have any momentum built up, which is part of the weirdness of the free step, since standing in place evaluating should be slightly more restful than walking 3ft/s and evaluating.

(but then, lying down should also be slightly more restful than maintaining a standing posture)

I guess I roll HT now to see if I get AP back?

I got an 11 which I think is too high so it fails and I get nothing. I guess I'll continue evaluating you (can't remember if we put a range cap on that?) your turn again.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote