Thread: Reprints?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 05:13 PM   #4
cephalopagus

Default Re: Reprints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatheck View Post
Hello! I just discovered OGRE and am loving my 6th edition set. So many good games so far with friends and my 7yo.

I'm kind of trying to get a pulse on the products. The out-of-print reinforcements to fill out two teams with Cybertanks and troops seems like the perfect next thing to get and I would snatch it in a second if I could find MSRP.

Does anyone know if this will be printed again?

Battlefields looks cool, and I'll probably spring for that sooner or later. It seems like it adds some variety and complexity, but it's not actually clear to me that it will fill out an NAC force, instead adding new unit types in new unit colors.

I can get by marking tokens with bits of post-it notes as I've been doing. Just saying, I'd spend the money if the product was there. Any other suggestions?

Also, this forum seems pretty inactive. I haven't found a Discord for OGRE or SJGames though. Is there some other livelier community spot online?

Thanks!
Yeah Ogre/GEV goes in waves, I think SJG are more focused on Car Wars or what ever current Munchkins game is being printed. It is a shame because I think Ogre/GEV could be much more popular if it had the right team marketing and promoting it, but what the hell do I know?
cephalopagus is offline   Reply With Quote