View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 09:12 AM   #294
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I suppose that puts you on Julian's side, given that he'll ask Paldrian a bunch of difficult questions. :P

Then again I did read the blog post and I still can't really figure out how The Top fits into the funnel shape described of The Bottom.
even with the diagram? huh.

Quote:
Well let's put that stick away.

Well hopefully that isn't a bad problem
That roll is not needed, it was included in the initial roll.

Quote:

I'll try to make small talk, "Calling Paldrian? It hasn't been a day, has it?"

I guess Reslin's not going to be able to make a connection. I wonder what they'll blame.
Reslin: "Its been a long day. It's not over yet, but its time to call Paldrian. We've spent a lot of time. We're not going to push ourselves quite to exhaustion today: we've got a few more of these days ahead of us."

at a specific moment, he draws a last line on the vasic stone. The lines fuzz, and the surface seems to disappear. And then it appears again.

Togar stands up: "What? you missed the timing?"

Reslin: "I didn't miss the timing. It must be Paldrian. We'll try again in an hour. Lets stay here. I'm exhausted from going up hill looking for the watch."

Togar: "Are we sure that's your watch?"

Reslin: "yes, this is my watch. I'd know if it was different. And who else would drop a watch there?"

Togar: "Are you sure the time didn't get jostled when you dropped it?"

Reslin: "Its a better watch than that."

Togar:"A good watch would be properly secured."

Reslin starts shouting at Togar... the command chain seems to favor Reslin.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote