View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 09:14 AM   #243
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Tarbreth: "A little less softly than he does, I'd think"

Tarbreth: "Sit down! we're not ready yet. Get some sleep. don't want you slowing down whoever I pick to take you away."
I flinch and tumble over. I rest uneasily, worried I might be attacked in my sleep. Thankfully the light is on my cheek and pointed away from my eyes.

Quote:
The rest of his men trickle in through the night. There are 10 of them, including Tarbreth.

At one point, they search his pockets. Is his money on him, or is it in his little sleeping area.
Well, let's roll for that:
Quote:
[59] 22-09-15 17:08:22 CEST
Streetwise?
3d6 <= 12
2 + 4 + 2 = 8 ... success
Well I can't very well stuff it in my shoe or sock. So probably under something I slept on top of.

Quote:
Tarbreth selects a shorter man with black hair and a chest like a barrel, to take Julian out. The man is named Relsin.
I won't be speaking unless I'm spoken to. I also won't be asking what the plan is when Relsin is sleeping.

I suppose the light on my cheek has worn off by the time I'm heading out.

Quote:
In the end, they decide that two men will take Julian a ways out into the vegetation of the ceiling, far enough away from Bumundo, and then some Hawkin will pick him up.
I wonder if they'll be the Lawin, the tailed Hawkin, or the small Hawkin. Probably one of the first two.

Last edited by TGLS; 09-15-2022 at 11:04 AM.
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote