View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:34 AM   #34
TGLS

Default Re: [GAME] Assemble a Space Station!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigoro View Post
Question 33 [SET/STN]
Are there any blockade runners who try to come in-system without going via New Hong Kong? (d6: 5 sentences)
A33
Don't be silly; nobody bypasses New Hong Kong; great places to eat, drink, have a good time, meet interesting people, oh right, most importantly weak, weak customs. If you want entry to the 44th Republic, you'll need an entry transponder, which means dealing with Quarantine Enforcement. Those guys are scary, I've heard stories about how they just shoot people who try to bribe them, and if you try to dock with a station without a transponder KA-BLAM! Of course, people are always trying to get around them, with Rube Goldberg-like contraptions to get contraband on board after receiving the transponder, but it doesn't work, leave system, transponder void, dock with a transponder-free ship, transponder void. I've heard rumors of a smuggling ring that has some way of fooling Quarantine's system, but I'm not sure how.

Question 43 [STN]
What are examples of contraband Quarantine has seized recently? (d6: 4 sentences)

Question 44 [SET/STN]
How has the smuggling ring managed to get past Quarantine? (Bribed Official? Fancy Technology? Something else?) (d6: 3 sentences)

Last edited by TGLS; 11-05-2019 at 04:52 AM.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote