View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #128
MIB 1473

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

I don't expect anyone to run out and resume using Aeroduel anytime soon, but this design literally came to me in a dream and I had to draw it up (and share).

Tristan -- Large microplane; microplane propeller with ducted cowlings; three PR cycle tires; super powerplant with superconductors. Pilot with gee suit. Two autocannon linked wing F with 10 high-density shots each; eight hot smoke dischargers (2L,2R,2T,2U), linked in pairs. Dive brakes; heavy lift wings; improved controls; improved tail assembly; two sets maneuver foils; two sets maneuver foil ejectors; retractable landing gear; aircraft radio; hi-res single weapon computer; radar; radar altimeter. 196 points fireproof plastic armor; 20 points fireproof maneuver foil armor; 10 points fireproof propeller armor; 10 points fireproof component armor (pilot). $63,926; 5999 lbs. Accel 10, Top Speed 220, HC 4 (5 at 60+ mph).

[Yes, I know the name Tristan has been used before, but that's what the craft was named in my dream. My subconscious is a harsh mistress.]
MIB 1473 is offline   Reply With Quote