View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:42 PM   #7
PK

Default Re: Speculation Thread; Power-Ups 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrock1031 View Post
Allow me to show off a prime example of the Willfully Anachronistic Quirk: "What's Twitter?" :)
It's just a blog site -- a place where people can post announcements, random thoughts that pop into their heads, updates on their day, etc. Like Facebook or Livejournal. Click on the "Twitter" link in my sig to view my feed if you want to see for yourself.

(There are some weird, completely false memes about Twitter, like "you have to sign up for it to read someone's feed" or "you have to have a cell phone to use it." I don't know why. My guess is that they get it confused with Instagram, which does have weird restrictions similar to those.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery View Post
I figure that if he really wanted me to see it, he'd announce it here
That assumes that I'm doing this as some sort of official way to distribute company information. Not the case -- if I have something official to say, I say so here or via the Daily Illuminator. No, I leak stuff on my Twitter feed 80% because it's fun and/or I'm bored and 20% because I think it'll be a cool Easter egg for the few people who do read my feed.

Or to flip your sentence: I figure that if you really want to see these leaks and hints, you'll check my feed. :)

--------

Now, this is swinging from "tangent" into "outright derailment." So let me be clear. <MOD> The leaks and hints from my Twitter feed (or any other blog site, like Kromm's Livejournal) are on-topic for this thread. The concept of Twitter itself, and whether it or similar sites are Good or Evil, is not. </MOD> With that said, let's hear some more speculation about GURPS Power-Ups 7!

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}

Last edited by PK; 08-20-2014 at 07:45 PM.
PK is offline   Reply With Quote