View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:22 PM   #104
Friendpmcii

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Michael)

Michael goes to Traub, 'Can pain be an illusion? Maybe I can dispell it.' Michael comes to him and after a few moments of thought replys, "It is fake, let me touch it, I can heal it."

Michael wasn't sure if he really could heal it but he did know that if the pain was an allusion then it may be like real pain (Psychology) which is all in the mind. If Michael could convince Traub that he could cure the issue then it could work as a placebo affect, not 'normaly' as affective as medicine but it still work's on occasion and 'might' work even better if elusion magic was anything like in games, IF this was elusion magic and all in the mind (which was Michael's hope).

OOC: Thanks, that picture helps a lot. These rolls assume that the damage is all in the mind. Else it's not likely to have affect beyond the acting result, if it can work at all.
Will need an acting/fast talk roll to convince Traub. (Modified by bonus/penalty for Traub's current perseption of me.)
A Psychology roll modified by said acting if skill roll passed. Possable will bonus to Traub with a reroll.
Friendpmcii is offline   Reply With Quote