View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #502
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNutcase View Post
"Wait, we have two hookers in the party? And one of them knows how to run laser cannons? This is going to be a great party!"
Wow. That sounds like one of our games.

In our Traveller game: A local noble “left” something on the party’s ship and a thief, using falsified documentation, has taken the item. After a quick bit of research, we discover that the guilty party has fled the high port and the ship he’s on is heading for the 100D limit.

Jillian: “I’ll put in a call to the Navy. [The criminal] has broken several Imperial laws, so the Navy will now get involved.
Val: “What I could discover he left about three hours ago aboard the Golden Dawn.
Shade: “You really think the Navy will catch them?”
Jillian: “Not really, but maybe it’ll make the captain of the Golden Dawn think twice about hauling illegal passengers.”
Val: “Yeah I doubt [the criminal] didn’t pay for a lack of Imperial entanglements.”
Jillian: “Yeah, I can see him telling the guy to sit down and they’ll be safe once they make the jump into hyperspace.”
Val (OC): “Oh, my God, we’re the bad guys! We’re serving the Empire!”
Jillian: “He ain’t no Han Solo . . . and I ain’t no Grand Moff.”

In our Supers game: Heaven’s little step-sister, Seyla, caught her having sex with Lina, one of the other supers. Heaven and Lina sit down with Seyla to talk to her about sex.

Heaven: “You’re really too young to have sex, I want you to wait.”
Seyla: “But it looks like you were having so much fun.”
Lina: “Well, it was fun, but we both want you to wait.”
Heaven: “Also, I promised your mom that we wouldn’t let you join us.”
Seyla: “You what?”
Lina: “Don’t worry, it’s not like the world is going to run out of sex in the next few years.”
Heaven: “Yeah, we’d be boned.”
All Players: *Uncontrollable laughter*
Lina: “Actually, I think we wouldn’t be.”
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote