View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:02 PM   #237
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Comment my megacorporation

OK, this discussion is going nowhere and it's not getting better.

Alonsua, you cannot give a patently unrealistic situation and expect to explain it by waving your hands and saying "the steps I haven't bothered to explain justify everything," particularly when the explanations you DO offer betray a lack of understanding both of the GURPS rules and of the American political and economic systems. You do yourself no favors by refusing to have a good-faith conversation about the flaws in your system and ignoring many of the points that have been brought up by multiple people.

If you had shown a willingness to engage in an open and honest discussion on the weak points of your campaign framework, even if that meant reworking many of its base premises -- or just scrapping the whole thing and starting over, which might be the best answer -- this conversation would be allowed to continue. You haven't come close to doing that, and you don't seem to understand why it's frustrating everyone else. If the choice is between frustrating you by closing your thread and frustrating the rest of the GURPS forum, sorry, but I'm siding with the majority.

Do not PM or email me about this. If you want to appeal, write to forums@sjgames.com.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23