View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 07:18 AM   #1
chg

Default Games compatibility

Hi! I'm sure this is a stupid question but I'm hoping I can get an official answer.

As my birthday is crawling upon me, I've decided to get myself a core Munchkin and a few expansions. The question is, can I get the core "regular" munchkin and add an expansion from e.g. the star one? Or can I even join two core games to play together?
I've played the game before belonging to two different friends and they had just the expansions belonging to the same "series" as they seem to think, like me, that they cannot be mixed. I don't know if it's an issue with the translation to Spanish, if we just deduced so 'cause we can or if they really are not compatible with each other. I searched the FAQs and forums but couldn't see this specifically stated more than "expansions need the core game to be played", so it would be nice to be sure before ordering like crazy ^^'

PS. I've also seen the Demented Dungeons and Terrible Tombs packs, which I understand add new rules to the game? Are those also (not) compatible with any core game/expansion?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the noob stuff!
chg is offline   Reply With Quote