View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
Ubiquitous

Default Re: most humorous GURPS moments you've had?

I can't really do it justice in text, usually it's a timing thing, but every time we play GURPS, I always give my characters Erotic Art (because you never know, right?) and whenever I get in a jam, I always lament how it won't help me as sing-songly as I can.

GM: 'Alright two guys step out from behind the bar, with pistols. Two more from each side, and two step from beside the door. You didn't see them when you came in and didn't succeed your checks to notice them either.
Me: 'So I'm surrounded? By eight guys?'
GM: 'Yes.'
Me: '...I GUESS EROTIC ART WON'T HELP ME NOOOW...'

The people I play with usually manage a small laugh at least, possibly because its a really good joke but more likely because deep down they're 12.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Angel View Post
If it's possible to give an answer which is appropriate for a public forum, I'd be interested to hear how some of the more experienced GURPS gurus would handle the question presented in my story.
I'd advise the Cross-Trained Perk and let her buff her Erotic Art to use with Power Blow. Now Power Blow is a double-entendre but more importantly now you have someone Pelvic-Thrusting through concrete walls.

New character concept, by the way.

Last edited by Ubiquitous; 12-03-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Ubiquitous is offline   Reply With Quote