View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #3
Xilodel

Default Re: most humorous GURPS moments you've had?

Two of my friends and my younger brother were playing in a campaign where they had to infiltrate the underground ruins of an ancient city to look for a fugitive who went into hiding down there.

They decided to split up to cover more ground, so Friend 1 (Playing a Catfolk swashbuckler) went one way, while Friend 2 and my brother (playing a human mercenary and a 14-year-old human ranger, both male characters) headed the other.

Friend 2 and my brother ended up in a decrepit alchemist's shop with some of potions and a few bottles of booze still intact. My brother immediately began slamming down bottles of wine while Friend 2 started carefully sipping potions. After downing a potion of Fly and realizing my brothers character was too trashed to do anything, Friend 2 decided to fly up above the old city and look for Friend 1.

Friend 1, who was several hundred yards away, was told to make a spot check to see if he could see Friend 2 zipping around above the building-line. He succeeded, to which I responded "You can see Friend 2 flying around the city, carrying what appears to be a drunk teenage boy in his arms."

I didn't realize what that sounded like until after the fact. They, on the other hand, caught it immediately. Hilarity ensues.
Xilodel is offline   Reply With Quote