View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
Shadekeep

Default TFT: Battle - Playtesters Sought

I have been developing an expansion for TFT called Battle which is a set of rules for conducting large-scale battles within the game. Steve is interested in possibly adding it to TFT and we need to playtest the system to see if it's workable (and fun).

If you are interested in playtesting the game and have TFT players to play it with, please contact me here via Private Message. I'll need the following info in order to get you set up as a playtester:

1) Your real name
2) A valid email address (for sending you the game)
3) Your Discord handle (to add you to the private playtesters channel)

If you don't have a Discord account and/or aren't a member of the TFT Discord server, it's highly recommended that you join. This will be the place for discussing Battle with me and the other testers. For obvious reasons details about it won't be discussed here on the forums while it is still in the development stage. You don't have to join Discord and can email me your feedback directly, but you'll miss out on the group discussion.

Depending on the number of responses I may need to limit the size of the testing pool, in which case I'll be preferring testers who have an established presence here on the forum.

Thanks for your interest!