View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #805
JLV

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip

You know, honestly I'm not sure how much help zot actually NEEDS on this at this point.

I'm guessing David and I could provide an intelligent review of what he's got, but I suspect anyone else on this site could essentially do the same thing. Our only real "advantage" in David and I doing such a thing is that we all have the same overarching goal in mind -- getting there is where the rubber meets the road, though.

So here's what I'll say/do: Zot, if you want me to take a look at things and offer input, I'd be happy to do so. When doing so, I will try to keep in mind that it's your idea and system, and that if I want to design my own, I should do so rather than trying to force you to design the system *I* want. Having said that, I will do more than just "blue pencil it." I will question you on your premises, ask for clearer explanations, suggest different wording, probably argue with you some, and generally do what I can to make your ideas as clear to me (and, presumably, others) as I can. But only if you actually WANT me to do all of that, okay?

Anyway, let me know.
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote