View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #1105
KS Pathfinder

Default Re: [IC] Worlds of Fire

Hearing Serena’s analysis of the voice and seeing what’s going on around him Mark-315 looks around, obviously disconcerted by their sudden change of fortune and what’s happening to the cultists. “Oh this is not good, not good at all... I think a tactical withdrawal is not out of the question right now... Taking on cultists is one thing, taking on raised up demons is quite another. I wasn’t engineered to take on demons.”

Cautiously stepping backwards away from the cultists, SMG raised defensively, and back towards the room with the ritual being performed in it Mark-315 calls inside. “I imagine everyone has noticed what’s going on... Uh... I think we should be running now, how long until the ritual’s complete because we really need to go.”

Looks about and notices James, who’s still tied up. “And James is still out of it... Crap... I guess we’re going to have to carry him. I guess I’ll get that duty, I imagine I am the strongest person here and am actually armoured so obviously suited for shielding James if things go south.”

[OOC: I seem to recall Talosian querying in the OOC about whether people had explosives so that the tunnel could be blocked off behind us.]

Mark-315 then looks over at Seann, since his face is obscured by his helmet; his body language portraying his apologetic expression. “Sorry Seann, it’s a good idea, but I’m fresh out of demolitions I’m afraid.”
KS Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote