View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 08:56 AM   #3
Darryll
Administrator

Default Re: Blarged? 1st printing random error questions and thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpreach View Post
I picked up a couple of boxes of 1st printing Blarg. I have opened one so far, and so far I can confirm that the trade off between the V and R vs. Bard and Ranger cards is holding up. Also, Warrior and Cleric seem heavy. Ranger is by far the least represented card. Then Bard. About half as many Ranger as Bard. If you are looking for Ranger and Bard cards, you're going to have a beer hard time.

First obvious question is: are we going to get a second printing that's corrected ? Maybe there is one already ? I'm not to up on everything. It seems like we are moving on to the next set quickly, so I'm concerned, as I like to play all the Hero classes.
Hey, good observations on this! Lots of little quirks with the 1st set that make it exciting to open a pack and check the pattern out.

That said, we did reprint and correct. These have arrived at our partner facility, so if you're looking to get your hands on the corrected rarity distribution, speak with your local store and see what he can do for you! As a note, the new boxes WILL NOT have the printing error sticker on them. This should make it clear for wrapped product what was affected and what was not.

I'll try to keep watch on this thread for follow-up questions, but I'm really bad about checking out the forums.

Thanks!

Project Manager
SJ Games
Darryll is offline   Reply With Quote