View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:18 PM   #35
Otaku

Default Re: Random Mutants and powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakyrias View Post
Less concerned with canonically. But Logan is hundreds of years old and is listed as only being able to (supposedly) be killed by severing his head from his body (exempting the Ultimates universe). More of a polling the forum.

Several beings in Marvel and DC both end up being hybrids (I believe Namor is a mutant Atlantean) which could explain how Logan is capable of fathering children.
The head severing thing is from the Xavier Protocols, right?

This is why you need to get multiple minds on that; drowning, incinerating, etc. all make as much sense. Well, unless you really do want to make Logan a mutant Highlander... which does sound fun, now that I think about it. XD
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote