View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
Bruno

Default Re: [Banestorm] Minotaur 2.0

All that said, I usually make them big, carnivorous, and toy with semi-upright. If yours have hooves, look at the Claws advantage, there's a hooves version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppeknol View Post
2. How do I model the above mentioned features. (Cannot run on 2 feet. blocking with head. easily fatigues while sprinting).
Cannot run on 2 feet is the Semi-Upright disadvantage. -5 points. Consider also some long arms (check under the Extra Arms advantage, it's hidden in there) which is gorilla-like, and also Arm ST (I'd recommend anywhere from 2 to 4)

"Blocking" with the head is simply "parrying" with the head. You can do that with Strikers for free, they count as weapons. So as long as your impaling horns are on the head, you've got that in the bag. Add some DR to the skull for accidents, though :) Also for charging people in armor, walls, whatever.

Easily fatiguing is simply Reduced Fatigue. Also look at Unfit and Very Unfit. Another option is to give them half a level of Enhanced Move if they sprint extra fast, with Costs Fatigue. You also probably should put Temporary Disadvantage: Quadruped, -30% on Enhanced Move, since you can only do it on all fours.

Normally TD: Quadruped would be -35% but the minotaur is already Semi-Upright; you're effectively "upgrading" that to properly Horizontal while sprinting, so knock 5 disadvantage points off.
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote