View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #16
zoncxs

Default Re: [IC] Assault on Bunker 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"Xa..Zervas, this battle is on a grander scale than has ever been seen. It makes the seige of troy appear as two quarlesome badgers: vicious, but small. It makes the might of alexander appear as a fox slaying a goat. You are seeing a bear face off hyaenas. The small animals are vicious, but there is no replacement for the Majesty of scope."

"Of course, I suppose you've been looking for trouble, and I suppose it all looks the same up close. I just don't look at it closely often, the cliffs get in the way of the mountain. Where have you journeyed any ways? I've been stuck in Palestine for 13 centuries."
"This quarrel of man seems small when compared to the war of the gods, but when I think about it, this might compete with the old wars of human in times past for scale."

"After fighting man for so long and the gift of the gods to fight their battles even longer, it became hard to find worthy foes. I once traveled the realms with a god that could move through them as normal as walking on solid ground, but now I am back here on Earth once more."

"As for my travels, I have seen almost all of China, Japan, Africa, Australia, and The America's. I once got stranded on Antarctica for a few years, it was cold."
zoncxs is online now   Reply With Quote