View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #15
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [IC] Assault on Bunker 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoncxs View Post
Zervas gives a blank stare, "what war? oh you me this small battle that's been going on, I haven't given it much thought till now since I was traveling. People trying to conquer other people is always happening, its just that now they have bigger weapons. still not big enought o fight gods and titans but they are getting there."
"Xa..Zervas, this battle is on a grander scale than has ever been seen. It makes the seige of troy appear as two quarlesome badgers: vicious, but small. It makes the might of alexander appear as a fox slaying a goat. You are seeing a bear face off hyaenas. The small animals are vicious, but there is no replacement for the Majesty of scope."

"Of course, I suppose you've been looking for trouble, and I suppose it all looks the same up close. I just don't look at it closely often, the cliffs get in the way of the mountain. Where have you journeyed any ways? I've been stuck in Palestine for 13 centuries."

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote