View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
Chris_0369

Default Re: Rusty player looking for fresh group

Virtual Table Tops seem to be the answer lately. The two most common appear to be Fantasy Grounds and Roll20. But I am sure there are many more including play by post on various voice servers. The brand of RPG can be a little trickier but some of the major titles are available.
I am trying to remember where I found a link to a Google Sheets listing of all people hosting and looking for a game. It did have POC and VTT platform info for GMs looking for players and Players looking for groups.
Another option is to find the forum for which ever VTT you are looking at and look for the "LFG" thread. Or even hop on Discord or other chat server and find one that way. Someone created a Fan-based GURPS Discord channel. The link to it is somewhere in the SJG forum.
I would host a GURPS game on the VTT I use but I do not have anything set up and it would take me a bit to try to put something together in GURPS or DFRPG. And I am currently juggling a game in a different system.
But best of luck.