View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #2
swordtart

Default Re: A Bit Of Silliness: The _CW_ Food Cart

That's an interesting idea.

It's not a term I am familiar with as a Brit, but I googled it.

It looks like a car van trailer is a good candidate (as a lot of them seem to be caravans) as well from the images I saw and others that looked like the back end of a bus.

With two turrets a 30' bus could be an ideal platform. Removing the requirement to carry passengers makes their capacity far more useful. You could easily allow 3 spaces per person for internal dining (passenger accommodation is only 2 spaces per person) and you could fit 8 people in easily and leave plenty of room for plant/weapons etc.

Every day is a school day, looking at buses again I noticed I hadn't before.

I assumed that as minibuses only had 6 armour locations they would only carry a single turret, but I note that under weapons all buses long sides have front and back half and can mount two turrets (with no exception for minibuses). Is the received wisdom that I was correct all these years and this is an oversight, or can they have two turrets.

Even with a single turret a minibus is an attractive option. I'd have side sponsons as well (with the servery side one being a pop-up to avoid startling the clients).

Incidentally where is the full galley from? (CFH?)

EDIT:
Sudden though Catalogue From Hell?

Last edited by swordtart; 06-02-2020 at 03:53 AM.
swordtart is offline   Reply With Quote