View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
griffin

Default Re: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventure 1: Mirror of the Fire Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
There are specifically options for mystically empowered religious characters in Banestorm - it's not clear it's religiously empowered, or some sort of odd psychic effect, but it's there, and it's an option.
Bruno, thanks for this and the other advice. Looking more and more like this would be a good buy for me.

Quote:
The orcs don't have the orc racial template from Banestorm - it's up to you whether you want to run them as is, retune them to have the Banestorm template, or just shrug and say they've been mutated by exposure to the Mirror of the Fire Demon (dun dun duuuuuuuuun) and add that to the list of reasons to get rid of it.
I'll need to examine the differences between Banestorm orcs and DF orcs. I don't mind making some adjustments as long as it won't screw up Banestorm setting entirely. For my campaign I'm planning for having orcs return in force, but mainly from the area where Castle Defiant is located. Still they will be come more prevalent in Yrth now that the Banestorm has subsided and is a very rare occurence.

That mirror sounds more and more interesting. Perhaps I can build an entire story arc around it.

Thanks for your feedback.
griffin is offline   Reply With Quote