Thread: can I do THIS?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:09 PM   #18
Zonderion

Default Re: can I do THIS?

Well there's no doubt that if you follow the idea(?) of what the card is trying to achieve, then you might be able to convince people that the idea of the ability is to give a Cleric(a holy person) an advantage against an Undead.

It makes sense that a Holy Person would have an advantage against an Undead and not against another monster. So looking at it from this point of view, the Cleric would only get a bonus against an Undead and if there were no Undead monsters in the combat, then the Cleric would not get a bonus, because the Cleric doesn't have an advantage against normal monsters like it does against Undead.

So if you go by the wording on the cards, then yes you keep the +Bonus and is used against any monster.

But if you go by the Idea of what the card is trying to achieve, then you do not get the bonus if there are no Undead monsters in the combat.

Of course, I will use my personal release of any liability and say that this is all In My Opinion.