View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #3
Clipper

Default Re: always get to loot the room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahcheeee View Post
When i open the room door,

1) if i encounter a curse i will be affected by it then i can either choose to draw a card or look for trouble then draw a card. Am i right?

2) if i open a normal card, i can either take the card and draw a card or i can look for trouble and then draw a card

3)if i open a monster, i fight the monster then draw the card.

Are the above 3 mentioned correct?
All three are wrong. You seem to be Looting the Room regardless of what you did previously. Here's how it goes:

When you Kick Open the Door by drawing a face-up Door:
  1. If you find a monster, you fight it. After the fight, you can play cards and equip/unequip Items, then move to Charity and end your turn.
  2. If you find a Curse, it hits you. You can then Look for Trouble (play a monster to fight it) or Loot the Room (draw a face-down Door) but not both. After that, you can play cards and equip/unequip Items, then move to Charity and end your turn.
  3. If you find any other card, it goes into your hand. You can then Look for Trouble (play a monster to fight it) or Loot the Room (draw a face-down Door) but not both. After that, you can play cards and equip/unequip Items, then move to Charity and end your turn.