View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Vaevictis Asmadi

Default Re: List of published GURPS settings

Thanks, I didn't know of those.

I do think the list will be most useful if it just includes those detailed enough to pick up and run an adventure. So for example, I didn't list The Power of Belief from Faerie, since it only has a 1-page sketch.

Here's the list, by genre, of those available in English. Those with a 4E version or conversion guide are in italic.
* Doesn't actually require the Basic Set(s)

low-tech fantasy: Alchemical Baroque, Banestorm/Yrth, *Discworld, Dungeon Fantasy series, *Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Mad Lands, Myth, Wellsprings of Creation
low-tech alt. history fantasy: Collegio Januari, Celtic Myth, Hyborian Age, Orichalcum Age, Roma Arcana
modern alt. history fantasy: Dragons: Second Gaze, Goblins, In Nomine, The New Kingdom, The Reptilian Gaze, Weird War II
modern alt. history fantasy/horror/scifi: Mage: the Ascension
illuminati fantasy/comedy: IOU
future fantasy: Celtic Space, Cyberme, Gaia in Darkness, New Sun, Roma Universalis, Technomancer, Tékumel, Transelven Space, Witch World
sword and planet: Dying Mars, Planet Krishna
steampunk: Across Africa With Iron and Steam, Britannica-6, Etheria, Iron, Lords of the Deep, The Map’s Dark Spaces, Providence, Qabala
steampunk alt. history fantasy: Castle Falkenstein
alternate history: Age of Gold, An Age of Sails, cinematic Camelot, mythic Camelot, The Red Rocket's Glare, Sprockets, tons of Infinite Worlds timelines
world-hopping/time-travel/alt. history: 23 Skidoo, Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon, Eternity's Rangers, The Horatio Club, In the Cube, Infinite Worlds, The Order of the Hourglass, Time Corps/Stopwatch
historical: Age of Napoleon, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Arabian Nights, Aztecs, Constantinople 527-1204 A.D., Crusades, French Revolution/Scarlet Pimpernel, historical Camelot, Ice Age, Imperial China, Imperial Japan, Imperial Rome, Middle Ages, Old West, Rennaissance Florence, Russia, Swashbucklers, Vikings
pulp: Cliffhangers
interplanetary scifi: Agents of PSION, Domed Mars, Shores Beyond the Night, Superscience Mars, Tales of the Solar Patrol, Terradyne, Terraformed Mars, *Transhuman Space
planetary romance: Planet of Adventure
interstellar scifi: Alpha Centauri, "...And I feel Fine", Asteroid Raider, The Children of Inzanami, Cybermech Damocles, Draconis, Humanx, Lensman, Meridian, *Prime Directive/Star Trek, Space Atlas series of worlds, Star*Drive, Tangaroa, Traveller, Uplift, *Vorkosigan Saga, Wild Life
cyberpunk: Cyber-Robin’s setting (?), Cyberworld/One and Twenty, Zauberpunk
biopunk: Atrivita, Blue Planet
post-apocalypse: After the End, Autoduel, CybEarth, Horseclans, Ogre, Reign of Steel, War Against the Chtorr, Y2K, a zombie? apocalypse setting
other scifi: Alexander Athanatos, Casey & Andy, Riverworld, Tokyo Psience Police, Unity War
modern real(-ish): Action! series, SEALS in Vietnam, *World War II
modern conspiracy: Alien Ops, Atomic Horror’s setting, Black Ops, Conspiracy X, Heirs of Minos, Kung-Fu Crucible, One Perfect Day, The Phoenix Project, The Village/The Prisoner
historical horror Deadlands, 2nd Ed. Horror historical settings
modern horror: Cabal, The Madness Dossier, Monster Hunters series, Seas of Dread, Vampire: the Masquerade, Voodoo: The Shadow War, Werewolf: the Apocalypse
future horror: Blood in the Craters, CthulhuPunk, Reign of Fire, Reign of Soul
supers: *Hellboy, International Super Teams, Wild Cards
man plus dinosaur: Lands Out of Time, Stonepunk
other: Bronzepunk, Bunnies and Burrows, The Hole

Published GURPS Settings
(as of 4/2013 -- I hope to update it someday...)

Last edited by Vaevictis Asmadi; 10-30-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Vaevictis Asmadi is offline   Reply With Quote