View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
Aneirin

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy party compositions

Well in my latest group we had:-

A self obsessed and rather loud gnome-titan knight who is a little misguided (breaks a mages staff who tries to surrender...he kills him as he only made his magic stick pointy, twice as deadly and so needs to die twice as quick!)
A half-elf druid (the most normal one) who had to flee his job as a teacher due to one of the parents taking exception to how much the kids liked him (I kid you not, his backstory is that when he teaches his charisma shines through...)
A noble lord with an irrevocably insane horse who worships the god of magic (making him a cleric and a mage)
A half ogre brute who smashes things with his stick and wants a friend and to stop being called ugly (in fact, this seems the most normal one)

They are a quirky group of murder hobo's. Luckily they are hilarious murder hobos!

The group seems to work well together, aside from the lord, but that is more a problem with the player than the character. (the player gets an image of how he see things and if they don't go that way he can become a bit destructive until he is told, stop pouting! His characters also always seem to be set aainst the party being snarky and provocatry)

We are missing a theif though...and the second it gets to traps I can see the gnome titan going, "Baaah, a hero as great as me doesn't tip toe around like a scaredy cat!" *boots door open and gets trapped in the face!*

Last edited by Aneirin; 10-29-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Aneirin is offline   Reply With Quote