View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:20 AM   #4286
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae sighs

Why are they looking at me? This isn't my party.

But some action does need to be taken.

Knowing full well that she may be falling into the distraction, Sunae jumps up onto the hood and gets in the driver's face.

"Hey! No cars on the party floor! Get this thing out of here before someone gets hurt!"

She balls her fist and gets ready to hit him if she needs to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"A damn fool, in my book. What the hell is he up to?"
"Not if Sunae violently ejects him we can't."
The chario---er, car tries to violently eject Sunae but without luck. The spirits within are too familiar to a Fire Woman and she rides them like it's just an off-road cycle.

The guy riding the car can't decide if she's cute or dangerous, but as far as getting the car out of the crowd he just shrugs. Other than the hot back end, the car is closely surrounded by people. One of them near the front passenger fender just got knocked over, and another lurch forward would seriously injure her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch leans over to Kane and Ryuki "Is the fellow on the car a Ethereal do we think? Could we use his presence to convince Galen that we at least just want to talk rather then take him out?"
Ryuki spares him a word. He's scanning the whole situation, trying to take in all the variables to come up with a plan. "He jumped at my 'firecrackers', so that's a serious possibility."