View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #15
MHLouviere

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoopes73 View Post
"As for me, unfortunately things didn't work out with Ashley." It had been a lovely wedding, as it should have considering Mr. Carlyle was paying for it. It had been at the Curtiss Mansion in Miami Springs, former home of the famed aviator Glenn Hammond Curtiss....Meanwhile, I have finised up my residency and am now one of the medical examiners for Miami/Dade."
Sam smiled and nodded in pride as each sibling gave an update on where life had taken them.

"Good for you, Kelsey. You always did grab life by the horns..." Sam waited a second to ensure Kelsey got the small but pathetic attempt at a joke.

"Your wedding was one for the books, Kai. I still remember dancing the night away...but you know, you have always been on a deeper intellectual level than Ashley. I'm not saying that to be rude about her. I love the gal. She hits me up when she comes to NYC for Fashion Week. I'm just saying maybe she was the right girl at that time...but not a lifetime."

"Speaking of NYC, since moving there, I've won 9 Amateur titles. I had some serious talks with my team and decided to go pro two years ago. Over the past two years my schedule has been brutal. In 2016, I won the Super Welterweight Championship. I flew Ma Helen up to see it live. She had a thousand questions, but seeing how proud she was of me just gave me drive to push for more. This past year, I’ve been working on marketing and getting my name out there. I started working on an athletic clothing line idea and was in the middle of training for my second championship belt when I got the call from Aunt Jill. It all hit home that I’d sacrificed time with those I love to get to where I am today; however, on the flight here, I realized her greatest joy was knowing we were happy. She deserves the biggest damn toast of Talisker 25 from all of us later this evening. Of course, Mike's buying..."
MHLouviere is offline   Reply With Quote