View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #12
TheOneRonin

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slepnair View Post
He began walking over to the trio with his hands in his pockets. "Sam, Kai, Kelsey, it's good to see you three. I wish it were on better circumstances, but she always say she'd get us together again one day. Has anyone else shown up?"
"Miiiiiiiiiiiikey Miiiiiiiiiiiikey motor-bikie! Come here and let me hug your neck, ya big geek!"

Kelsey wraps Mike in one of her usual "complete violation of personal space and reasonable PDA standards" hug.

"I am so happy you could make it. I figured you'd still be up in Boston in one of those brain-tank groups or something, figurin' out how to cure cancer or solve world hunger or somethin like thaaat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLouviere View Post
Just as Sam let go of Kai’s hug, she heard Mike’s familiar voice behind her. She turned and placed her arm around his back, leaning the side of her head to his. “Let me guess, you stopped by work before you got on the road?” Sam had reached out to Mike a few months ago to co-op on some gear for her upcoming photo shoot and possibly her own athletic clothing line. She could always reach him on his office phone rather than his home or cell. Placing her free hand on Kelsey’s elbow, she glanced between Kai and Kelsey, “It’s been too long since we’ve all reconnected. Since it sounds like the coffee could take me down in the ring, tell me what you two have been up to these past few years?”
"Waaaaeeel, I went Texas A&M to study Agriculture and ended up likin it so much that I stayed. After college I started working for the Agriculture department...mostly with livestock and horses. Most recently, I've been the lead Hand at Tally Ho Farms in Conroe. I still go back to College Station to volunteer some when work is slow at Tally Ho..."

There is a pregnant pause as Kesley gives that familiar smirk that you've all seen many times before when she believes she's said something clever.

"...and I've stayed in Texas ever since."

Her normal jovial demeanor shifts again as her voice lowers and her eyes fix on the floor. "I've only been back here once since I left...'bout this time last year when I helped Helen get moved in with Jill."

Kelsey absently fishes a box of lemon-head candies from her pocket and pops one in her mouth. She then shifts her gaze to Sam, then Kai, and finally Mike, anxious to hear what they have been up to.
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote