View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
robkelk
Untitled

Default My In Nomine wishlist

Just so it's all in one place for the day SJGames authorizes a major release of new In Nomine material...

(drifts out of Blandine's side of the Vale, wakes up)

Just so it's all in one place for my amusement... Here's a list of what appears to be wanted by the line's fans ("all nine of us", to misquote Rocket Man). If I've missed something, feel free to point and laugh – er, to post an addition.

Note: Even if these were to be greenlighted, they'd still need writers...

New Works:
  • Outcasts and Renegades (Playing a Celestial without a safety net)
  • Outcasts: The Tsayadim ("Why did they decide to leave, where are they now, what are they doing, who's leading them...")
  • Choirs: The Grigori (Abilities, Resonance and Dissonance, historical Attunements, what they're doing nowadays...)
  • Choirs: Minor Choirs (Why should Blandine be the only Archangel with specialized Servitors? Maybe we could add a chapter about Relievers while we're at it...)
  • Bands: Minor Bands (Why should Beleth and Lilith be the only Princesses with specialized Servitors? Maybe we could add a chapter about Imps and Gremlins while we're at it...)
  • Superiors: Christopher
  • Superiors: Janus
  • Superiors: Jean
  • Superiors: Jordi
  • Superiors: Marc
  • Superiors: Novalis
  • Superiors: the Archangel of Death
  • Superiors: the Archangel of Song
  • Superiors: Baal
  • Superiors: Beleth
  • Superiors: Belial
  • Superiors: Furfur
  • Superiors: Kronos
  • Superiors: Malphas
  • Superiors: Saminga
  • Superiors: Dead and Absent (Metatron, Oannes, Raphael, Uriel, Beelzebub, Gebbeleth, Genubath, Legion, Mariel, Meserach, Vephar, and any others I'm not aware of; two or three pages each, with historical notes and maybe ideas on how to use them in alternate settings)
  • You Are Here: {foo} (Like the GURPS Hot Spots line, a series of works each describing a particular place on the Corporeal, Ethereal, or Celestial planes and its inhabitants in game terms - examples include You Are Here: Paris, You Are Here: Asgard, You Are Here: The Eternal City, and You Are Here: Shal-Mari. AA Beth suggests double-statting them as GURPS Hot Spots / IN You Are Here books...)
  • In Nomine Historical (How to play from the Eden Experiment to yesterday; see this post for a quick overview)
  • 3d6IN (More-streamlined ruleset; see this thread for details)
  • Adventure Cycle: Children of the Grigori
  • In Nomine: Pulp (For the two-fisted, hardboiled Celestials; see this thread for more)
  • Liber Servitorum: Word-Bound
  • Pyramid Archives: In Nomine (Collecting the no-longer-available-elsewhere IN articles from Pyramid – this one would need an editor, not a writer)

Revised Works:
  • Angelic Players' Guide
  • GURPS In Nomine (the opposite of 3d6IN, bringing the rules up to Fourth Edition)

What have I missed?
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.

Last edited by robkelk; 07-06-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: added relievers to "minor Choirs" and Imps+Gremlins to "Minor Bands"
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote