View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:18 AM   #30
Magesmiley

Default Re: Unofficial Errata and FAQ List

For those who haven't noticed, I've been reworking one of the posts at the top of the thread to become the start of a comprehensive vehicle design fix list. The intent is to have a list of fixes to bring vehicles inline with the Compendium and UACFH (Classic is a subset of the Compendium, so they will be inline there as well) and also correct accounting and rules issues. The list currently includes designs from Classic and some of those from the Compendium (I'm still working through those). Scott has given an ok to include items from published sources as well (such as ADQ Oops sections). I'll be adding those soon.

If you'd like to help with this, reply with published designs that aren't in the list which you've checked out or which required fixes. Also, if one in the list has an issue (or is missing a reference where it appears), feel free to point these out too.

For fixes, try to keep them as close to the original design intent as possible. Some examples from the ones I've done thus far, I've had to shave some armor, remove an accessory that was illegal when using another (I kept the more powerful of the two), and on another I noticed that the extra cost/weight/space exactly matched a fire extinguisher, so I added it to the description.

Watch your handling and remember to Drive Offensively!
Magesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote