View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:22 PM   #3296
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"First, we take this little bastard somewhere quiet and interrogate him. Then we shove him in a crate, stencil some wards on the outside, and ship him back to the shop; I've got uses for something like him. After that, based on the information we get out of him, you burly types will go find someone sort of responsible and kill them brutally, and I'll pick up some useful knowledge and maybe a few new toys."
Corat watches Glen with something somewhere between a warrior's approval and a good man's disappointment. Cynically he settles for muttering "humanity" and wondering where his young friend is, and how he's justifying his absence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"I wonder what his Role is. It couldn't have been easy to whip those guys into such a frenzy, even with his Resonances. There was a reason they started to listen to him...Corat, can you get his wallet without being obvious or waking him up?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"Bakuyaaaaaa," he whines softly, "Let's go to the partyyyyyy. Misrule will know how to fix this. Not my fault there were...hey."
He then leans over to the demon's sleeping face, sliding a practiced hand into his pocket and relieving the demon of his wallet. "Yeah," he says co-conspiratorially, "ask Misrule. He'll know. Better him than that other guy."

"Yeah," he answers, "better him than the Loa. Don't even say names--you don't want his attention."

((Yeah, you're right. Raiden is his friend in the dreams, I haven't revealed this guy's name yet))

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 11-15-2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: oops
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote