View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 07:31 AM   #30
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [GAME] Assemble a Space Station!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Question 17 [STN]
What do the inhabitants call the precursors? What else do they know about them?
(d6: 5 sentences)
They are called the Seneclex (per answer 21). Some politicians claim the Pascalons are actually the original precursors who built the infrastructure in the system, still around after millions of years. If so, the Pascalons have undergone extreme morphological changes via evolution or engineering and have lost much of their technology.

EDIT: This answer has been altered to fix a mistake I made: natives and precursors are not the same species

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
What are the properties of the hydrogen after it is exposed to hyperspace for a decade and why is it worth the $10,000/gram? (1d: 4 sentences).
Because it sounds cool and a psuedo-science has grown up around the stuff. It has a host of claimed properties, ranging from health benefits to just plain old good luck. Proving the stuff is genuine is a nightmare, and many studies attempting to disprove the hype have been shown to be using counterfeit post hyperspace protons.

Question 38
Who built the servitor species, and how did the Forty-Fourthers obtain custody of the species?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 11-05-2019 at 08:07 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote