View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: backpack? and some other minor confussion thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chang View Post
hi, i play munchkin a while ago, but dont have the original one anymore.
so.. about SUPER MUNCHKIN
i remember i could "put some item on my backpack" and flip the card as "inactive"
1. can i do this on super munchkin? (is nowhere mention on the rules sheet)
2. anyone can refresh me how this works? during my turn as i put down the rest of my cards?
In the rules, it says on page 5, at the start of the 4th paragraph under Items, "You should indicate Items that can’t help you, or extras not being worn, by turning the cards sideways." I'll give some more context to that: All of your Items in play are considered carried, some are used (currently giving you a special ability or bonus), while the rest are unused and should be turned sideways. The game does not ever define the term "backpack," and since there seems to be multiple interpretations of what that term may mean, we heavily discourage the term's use on these forums to avoid confusion. If you stick to used/equipped or unused/unequipped (both terms used in the rules), it pretty much defines how those cards should be viewed, and everyone will know what you mean.

Quote:
other few questions (is being a while since i played :P)
1.. i can trade cards for 1 lvl (1000 gold) from my hand as well as from my active (table), right?
Yes, you can sell Items from those you have in play, as well as Item cards from your hand.

Quote:
2. I can only LOOK FOR TROUBLE or LOOT THE ROOM if i didnt got a monster by knocking the door, right? no both? we got into a discussion with this on our last game..
You can either look for trouble or loot the room, but not both, and only if you have did not face a Monster when you kicked open the door.

Quote:
3. if i drawn a TRAP .. i can look for trouble or loot the room after i solve the trap right?
If you find a Trap! when you kick open the door, it affects you. Once it's resolved, you may either look for trouble or loot the room since you didn't face a Monster when you kicked open the door.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote