View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #1035
Refplace

Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

While were talking about Marketing....
W23 sells a lot of stuff besides SJG products and that might be a missed opportunity. Several people have mentioned GURPS should be on Drive Through RPG. When you have your own store I can see the reluctance to use someone else's, though maybe one single product say How to Be a GURPS GM could be sold over there just for the visibility. Other items could be slow sellers of physical product.

But what about advertising W23 more?
I get a newsletter from Drivethrough, I only sometimes bother to read it but the format is nice. It just rarely has anything of personal interest.
W23 could send out a subscription based news letter that was focused by product line or category.
Say Munchkin, Dice Games, Roleplaying Games, Oddities
Show one or two items per category and preformatted links to W23 by category so people could see more.
More of a push for all the product on there, not just SJG material so we can get more eyes on the site. After all your selling the stuff anyhow.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote