View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 04:29 PM   #68
pmpappas

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Thank you for the discount codes!

I've not poked around the Shopify store as much as I'd like yet, but I noticed the Blue, Green, Black Colossal Dice and the Kitten Adventurers Bundle are in stock on W23 but out of stock on Shopify. Also, KAB is regular price at W23 but on sale at Shopify. Personally, I like the sale price better. ;-)

And with the understanding it's much easier to complain than create, I'm not a fan of the new search function. The autocomplete function takes focus away from the original input field and pops up a short list of items that may not be what you are looking for, constantly shifts displayed items as you type, and shifts focus to a visually poorly defined input field. If you close the popup the original input field has lost focus and if you select it the popup immediately returns. Even after you complete your query what you are looking for is often not listed in the popup, requiring you click the poorly visually defined See All Results. And why does it also search articles by default? But then again, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like the new search function. YMMV.

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard