View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:45 AM   #14
Tross

Default Re: Munchkin Naughty & Nice slated for October ship date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I doubt we'll reprint any of the boosters; the quantity required to get the cost down to an affordable level is significantly more than we expect to sell in a second printing.
Ah, makes sense. Never would have thought of that, but I'm sure there are quite a few things that make things more complicated on your end that most people would never consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
To answer the inevitable followup ("Will you reprint them in some other form?"), we'll have to see. Right now, almost all the boosters are still in print and widely available, so any such product would be down the road a piece.
That also makes sense. No point in re-releasing anything in another form if it's still widely available. With that said, down the road, when it is hard to find certain sets of cards, it is nice to be able to acquire them in another form. It doesn't matter to me if they're called something different, or are combined with other sets of cards for a larger booster or expansion, as long as they're brought back.

Well, to be honest, I brought that up more for other people, since I have the previous Christmas boosters already, and acquired Sparkly Good Fairy and Marked for Death along with Munchkinomicon not too long ago through Warehouse 23.
Tross is offline   Reply With Quote