View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 01:40 PM   #1
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default [Online][TTS/GURPS]Looking for Players

Location: Online. Using Tabletop Simulator and Discord. (Link to Steam listing. Use the link, don't accidentally search for Tabletop Stimulator--I mistyped it and that was educational, even for the Forum Pervert. [STATEMENT REDACTED FOR GOOD TASTE])

Looking for: One or two more players. GMing duties are handled by myself and Hand of Bobb. Though, others are welcome to run if they have something they'd like to try. Since Lothar has left, we probably won't reduce neophyte GMs to tears of confusion. Probably.

Game System: GURPS using some of our own rules (should be obvious, but just to be clear). We play multiple games including a semi-humorous Fantasy game (some DFRPG, some DF, played seriously, even if somewhat silly), Teen Supers, Multi-genre Infinite Weirdos, and other games as people are available/interested in. Games tend to run in "seasons" for story arcs. When an season is completed, we move to a different game for a season, et cetera.

Our long-term games are currently Infinite Weirdos (a multi-genre, dimension-hopping game where just about anything is acceptable as a character) and Teen Supers (but it currently seems to be cursed, though we're interested in getting back to it, if we can get the people for it).

We're currently playing a semi-humorous Fantasy game (it's based on DF templates but they're not necessary, I'm using some of the rules from DFRPG). The game is still at the beginning, we're only two sessions in. The characters are 250/-50/-5. I do have PGCs made if someone just wanted to drop in (including Daisy Buttercup, the hilariously OP Halfling Barbarian). [ETA] Though the game is humorous, we are playing it seriously. We're just making sure to laugh at, and emphasize some of the sillier aspects.[/ETA]

Frequency: Weekly, on Sundays, 1400-1800 Mountain Time (GMT -6/-7). Our next session will be 7/14/19.

Response: Send six Ningi to . . . wait, sorry. If you have any questions, go ahead and post them in this fora, and if you decide you want to join us, we can exchange details (Steam IDs and Discord server invite) through PM.

Last edited by Mark Skarr; 07-12-2019 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Clarification
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote