View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 10:48 PM   #29
JohnPaulB

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip: Hexagram #5 and Ardonirane

Quote:
Originally Posted by David L Pulver View Post
Ardonirane - City of the Thorsz was the first big TFT book I proposed.

There's a few details of the book in the Kickstarter page, but I thought I'd mention a few other things that are in ARDONIRANE:

* History! The current Thorsz wasn't the first - there's almost 700 years of history, much of it tied into ongoing plots that are still relevant.

* The City: Ardonirane is a city of 15,000 people, the same size as the capital of Dran, with a multi-ethnic and species population. Every street of the city's multiple quarters has its own description, and each street has several landmarks, establishments or businesses, almost all with some sort of adventure seed. Korba's Alley, Gargoyle Lane and its magical market, The Tower of the Basilisk the Great Temple of Omnipotent Enok,, Starcrusher's Quarry, the Ratcatcher's Guild, Slythazar's Delectable Eels, the Dark Angel, the Devil's Court, the deadly Gardens of Mevrian... Also covered are city customs, landmarks, defenses, festivals, the Bird Races... and the sewers.

* Characters: Over a hundred NPCs are statted out, including movers and shakers like he Thorsz himself, his scheming master mage Irrisee, the loyal orc captain Ayoch, the deadly Grandmother Fang, the enigmatic Shebat Spidersoul and many more... as well as dozens of patrons, guards, actors, physickers, shopkeepers, thieves, wizards, nomads, traders, nobles, and more.
I want to walk a TFT city block and meet TFT people!

Fantasy Chess: A chess game with combat.
Don't just take the square, Fight for it!
https://www.shadowhex.com
JohnPaulB is offline   Reply With Quote