View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:07 AM   #17
Peter V. Dell'Orto
Fightin' Round the World

Default Re: Stuff I'd like to see in Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dog
I wouldn't mind writing some articles but I think that the GURPS crowd prefers complex villains who are only evil because of something in their past or the villians don't realize what they are doing is harmful, whereas my villians tend to be total jerks and are fully aware of it. So I don't think my writings would be printed.
The only person you really need to impress is Steven Marsh. Instead of posting an entire short encounter area with monsters and stats and treasure and all of that here on the forums, next time, write it up as text with hypertext markups (Bold, Italics, etc.) and send to the pyramid@sjgames.com and see what happens.

Keep the first one short and snappy, and it's even more likely to go in, because there are times Steven needs to fill smaller holes in his wordcount budget, and goodness knows my articles are always 2500-4000 word monsters, so a 500-1000 word villain, monster, or encounter area would be golden.

And besides, some of us like mustache-twirling bad guys who wake up in the morning thinking of how to kill Moose and Squirrel. Er, I mean, thinking of how to deal out evil that day. Go for it.
My S&C Blog
My Dungeon Fantasy Game Blog
"You fall onto five death checks." - Andy Dokachev
Peter V. Dell'Orto is offline   Reply With Quote